Adding/editing and deleting SMS templates
Updated: September 11th, 2015
Adding a template
- From the templates section of MOBIT, click Add SMS Template from the SMS templates tab or Add MOBIT Template from the MOBIT SMS Templates Tab.
- Give you template a title and body, then and set wether you would like your template to be Active or Double opt in.
- Click Save
Editing a template
- Click on the action button to the right of a contact and select Edit.
- After making your desired changes, Click Save.
Deleting a template(s)
- To delete a singe template, click the action button to the right of a template and click delete, or click the check box to the left of a template and click the Delete Template button in the top right of the templates page.
- To delete multiple templates, check the boxes to the left of the templates that you would like to delete, then click the Delete Template button in the top right of the templates page.